Usability / Ease of Use:
Customization / Personalization:
One Of The Best
Summary : Pretty Link pro is our favorite link cloaking/affiliate management plugin. It's very affordable and easy to use. Highly recommended.
An affiliate marketer’s dream, Pretty Link Pro is a WordPress affiliate link management plugin that helps you manage your links. This handy plug is all-in-one solution for link management.
Pretty Link Pro is easy to use and comes with a wide array of useful functionality: advanced reporting, multiple redirect types, link grouping, referrer hiding, multivariate testing, etc.Link: http://www.prettylinkpro.com
Cost: $37 single-site “blogger” edition, $97 unlimited-site “developer” edition
Looking for other plugins? View our recommendations for the best WordPress plugins.
- You can create simple and neat URLs on your blog or website, which you can redirect to any other URL.
- It gives you the option to create and name a custom slug for the URL, or it can create a random simple slug all by itself.
- Tracking the number of hits per every link.
- Tracking the number of unique clicks per link.
- You can freely rewrite the custom parameters before you forward the target URL.
- You can choose whether you want to have a temporary or permanent redirection for your affiliate links.
- Tracking can be turned on and off on each and every link.
- Nofollow and noindex links can be created also.
- You can search through all the links you’ve made so you can easily find them.
- Automatically replacing any keyword in your posts with links.
- The Pretty Bar offers many more social media share buttons, and the old ones from the Lite version are still here, but improved.
- The ability to automatically share any of your posts to your Twitter account.
- Protecting your Affiliate Earnings by masking cloak links.
- Displaying the look of your website by configuring the PrettyBar.
- Pretty Links can be setup as tracking pixels so you can track the impressions.
- You can keep the users on your own site even when they are redirected simply by using the handy PrettyBar which always stays at the top of the selected page.
Not a one.